10′ Tent Options
*Any discount will be shown in cart
Casita canopies serve as an excellent way to provide shade for outdoor events. The graphic is printed on special water-resistant material and dries immediately during the even more special UV-cured printing process. Finished prints appear shiny and vivid and have added protection against natural elements.
Wind Speed Rating: 20-28 mph This canopy is a standard 10 ft. x 10 ft. size with five different heights ranging from 10.5 ft. to 11.25 ft. tall. Telescopic legs snap into place. Each hex leg is 40 mm thick.
Features: Hexagonal legs have a 40mm girth Aluminum construction weighs 43 lbs
This Package Includes:
- • (1) Custom UV Canopy Graphic
- • (1) Aluminum Frame
- • (1) Black nylon carry bag
- • (4) Bungees
- • (4) Stakes
Canopy Material: Water Resistant Vivid Colors High quality gloss finish UV Fabric
Finished Graphic Size:
120”W x 87.25”H Shipping Weight: 67 lbs (Frame & Bag Only) Frame Only Weight: 57 lbs
Graphic Turnaround Time: 5-7 Business days (standard)
Warranty: Lifetime on frame One (1) year on graphic
Options/Customization: Backwalls (118.75″ w x 88 ” h) – requires 1 rail per backwall. These can be single-sided or double-sided. They are fastened to the top of the canopy tent via velcro and they are secured at the bottom with a horizontal pole which travels the width of the backwall (inside a pole pocket) that attach to the legs of the canopy frame. Backwalls can be assembled onto any side of the canopy.
Sidewalls (112”W x 47.5”H) – requires 2 rails per side rail (top and bottom) These can be single-sided or double-sided. They are fastened at the top and at the bottom with a horizontal pole which travels the width of the sidewall (inside pole pockets) and attach to the legs of the canopy frame. Sidewalls can be assembled onto any side of the canopy.
Cases/bags – Our 10ft UV Casita Canopy comes standard with a black nylon bag which has a strap for carrying over the shoulder. An upgrade to our Casita Canopy bag with wheels allows easier transport where longer transport is required by foot, and an upgrade to our La Caja hard case with wheels gives the a greater amount of protection with a solid, molded plastic construction.
Sandbag Cover – This black nylon sand bag cover is used to protect your sand bag as well as to easily attach your sand bag to one leg of the Casita Canopy for added weight against wind. Included is the cover and hook. Do not fill this cover with sand. To use, slip hook through the grommet located on the handle of the cover and then close hook around leg of casita canopy. With the cover already on the ground, open velcro opening and place sand bag* inside the cover. Close velcro opening, and you’re done.
Small Feather Flag 9.84′ – These can be single sided or double sided. They are fastened to the legs of the Standard aluminum canopy frame with supplied flag connector brackets.
Small Teardrop Flag 8.2′ – These can be single sided or double sided. They are fastened to the legs of the Standard aluminum canopy frame with supplied flag connector brackets
Finishing: Pole pocket added to top of banner Hemmed around side and bottom edges Grommets added to vertical edge of banner
Standard production time on this item is 5-7 days from proof approval.
We strive to make sure your products are produced with the highest of quality. We can usually produce faster if needed. Chat with us or contact us if you have a rush and we’ll do our best to get your order to you when and where you need it. Rush fees may apply.
* Some companies try to rush through their orders as quickly as possible in an attempt to push through as many orders as possible and maximize profits. From experience we understand that quality suffers by rushing through orders without giving the proper time and going through the quality checklists needed to ensure you get the best product. If you can wait a few more days, it’s worth it!
If you need a rush, we are absolutely happy to take care of you and will do our absolute best to take care you!
Chat or contact us and let us know how we can help!
Art Preparation Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure your project is produced in a timely manner and to the best quality. Delays and/or additional cost may be incurred if art is not sent print ready.
PREFERRED ART FORMATS: • .PDF • .EPS • .AI • .PSD
• Use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
• Convert all fonts to outlines and/or rasterize any type layers in Photoshop files.
• Maintain all links and provide the .pdf, .tiff and/or .eps files.
• Have a 3% safe area from all edges to allow for cutting, sewing, and finishing.
• Have scaled proportions match the desired final size.
• Save all images at the appropriate resolution at final print size (see chart).
• Convert files to proper color mode for the Print Method (see chart). Print Method Resolution (at full size) PMS Match Color Mode Fabric Sublimation 75 – 100 dpi C or U CMYK
• Do not embed linked files.
• Do not flatten layers when sending Photoshop files.
• Do not flatten transparencies or other effects.
• Do not have small perimeter borders since the stretch of fabric makes it difficult to maintain them evenly.
COLOR MATCHING: It is important to provide color-matching information when submitting a project. Due to the nature of sublimation and fabric, exact Pantone color matches may not be achievable. For best results, please use Uncoated Pantone. Proofs are strongly recommended when exact color matches are required.