Burst Fabric Backlit Wall – 5′ x 7.5′
*Any discount will be shown in cart
Dimensions: 5′ x 7.5′
Illuminate your message with the Burst Fabric Light Wall! LED ladder lights made back-lit graphics pop on this innovative combo display of silicone-edge graphics and portable fabric pop ups.
Plus the Burst shrinks down in size: simply collapse the geometric frame and the SEG bungeed channel bars, and fold or roll the fabric graphics. Setup requires 1 person and about 10 minutes. SEG portability is easy and stylish.
Multiple Burst Light Walls can be connected together to create a larger backwall. Don’t forget to add your fabric endcaps using the drop down menu. No matter how many you connect, you’ll only need 1 pair of end caps.
*Ladder Light sets are placed on the front side of the frame only. They are not double-sided and may not used as so.
*Hard case options will hold 1 frame w/bag, channel bars w/bags and a full set of LED ladder lights with transformers for frame sizes up to 10′ x 7.5′
Burst Light Wall 5ft x 7.5ft Single-Sided Graphic Package Includes:
- • (1) Pop Up Frame
- • (4) 2-Section Channel Bars
- • (4) 3-Section Channel Bars
- • (1) Channel Bar Bag
- • (1) Carry Bag (for frame)
- • (6) Ladder Light Sets
- • (2) Travel Bag for Ladder Lights
- • (2) Transformers
- • (2) Transformer Power Cord
- • (1) 5ft x 7.5ft backlit graphics
- • (1) 5ft x 7.5ft blockoutgraphic
- • (2) End Caps (either block out or printed)
Display Dimensions: 59.25 ” W x 88.75″ H x 14.5″ D
Graphic Dimensions: 59.25″ W x 88″ H
Frame Shipping Weight: 28 lbs (including graphics)
Frame Shipping Dimensions: 34″ L x 14″ W x 9″ H
Ladder Light Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
Ladder Light Shipping Dims: 7.5” L x 5.5” W x 30.5” H
Standard production time on this item is 3-5 days from proof approval.
We strive to make sure your products are produced with the highest of quality. We can usually produce faster if needed. Chat with us or contact us if you have a rush and we’ll do our best to get your order to you when and where you need it. Rush fees may apply.
* Some companies try to rush through their orders as quickly as possible in an attempt to push through as many orders as possible and maximize profits. From experience we understand that quality suffers by rushing through orders without giving the proper time and going through the quality checklists needed to ensure you get the best product. If you can wait a few more days, it’s worth it!
If you need a rush, we are absolutely happy to take care of you and will do our absolute best to take care you!
Chat or contact us and let us know how we can help!
Art Preparation Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure your project is produced in a timely manner and to the best quality. Delays and/or additional cost may be incurred if art is not sent print ready.
PREFERRED ART FORMATS: • .PDF • .EPS • .AI • .PSD
• Use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
• Convert all fonts to outlines and/or rasterize any type layers in Photoshop files.
• Maintain all links and provide the .pdf, .tiff and/or .eps files.
• Have a 3% safe area from all edges to allow for cutting, sewing, and finishing.
• Have scaled proportions match the desired final size.
• Save all images at the appropriate resolution at final print size (see chart).
• Convert files to proper color mode for the Print Method (see chart). Print Method Resolution (at full size) PMS Match Color Mode Fabric Sublimation 75 – 100 dpi C or U CMYK
• Do not embed linked files.
• Do not flatten layers when sending Photoshop files.
• Do not flatten transparencies or other effects.
• Do not have small perimeter borders since the stretch of fabric makes it difficult to maintain them evenly.
COLOR MATCHING: It is important to provide color-matching information when submitting a project. Due to the nature of sublimation and fabric, exact Pantone color matches may not be achievable. For best results, please use Uncoated Pantone. Proofs are strongly recommended when exact color matches are required.