Circle Hanging Sign
Starting at $1425
*Any discount will be shown in cart
The Circle Hanging Sign is a must have if you want to get noticed. These extra large hanging banners are produced from high quality fabric and enables your booth to be seen from practically anywhere at your trade show. Available in round, square, and triangle configurations as well as numerous sizes, there is a Skybox Hanging Banner that would suit almost any situation. Includes soft carry bag.
3 business day turnaround time starts the day after proof approval.
This particular model is 10ft in diameter.
Graphic is included in price.
(1) Collapsible extruded aluminum hanging sign frame (includes curved stabilizer, quarter circle, curved connector.)
(1) Full color zippered tension fabric graphic print
Nylon travel bag
Hanging Cable – 9 Meters
Also includes: chain, spring, eye hook, large screw, hook loop lock, screw tightener
*Turnaround time is based on orders with up to 2 sets of graphics.
Standard production time on this item is 3-5 days from proof approval.
We strive to make sure your products are produced with the highest of quality. We can usually produce faster if needed. Chat with us or contact us if you have a rush and we’ll do our best to get your order to you when and where you need it. Rush fees may apply.
* Some companies try to rush through their orders as quickly as possible in an attempt to push through as many orders as possible and maximize profits. From experience we understand that quality suffers by rushing through orders without giving the proper time and going through the quality checklists needed to ensure you get the best product. If you can wait a few more days, it’s worth it!
If you need a rush, we are absolutely happy to take care of you and will do our absolute best to take care you!
Chat or contact us and let us know how we can help!
Art Preparation Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines to help ensure your project is produced in a timely manner and to the best quality. Delays and/or additional cost may be incurred if art is not sent print ready.
PREFERRED ART FORMATS: • .PDF • .EPS • .AI • .PSD
• Use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
• Convert all fonts to outlines and/or rasterize any type layers in Photoshop files.
• Maintain all links and provide the .pdf, .tiff and/or .eps files.
• Have a 3% safe area from all edges to allow for cutting, sewing, and finishing.
• Have scaled proportions match the desired final size.
• Save all images at the appropriate resolution at final print size (see chart).
• Convert files to proper color mode for the Print Method (see chart). Print Method Resolution (at full size) PMS Match Color Mode Fabric Sublimation 75 – 100 dpi C or U CMYK
• Do not embed linked files.
• Do not flatten layers when sending Photoshop files.
• Do not flatten transparencies or other effects.
• Do not have small perimeter borders since the stretch of fabric makes it difficult to maintain them evenly.
COLOR MATCHING: It is important to provide color-matching information when submitting a project. Due to the nature of sublimation and fabric, exact Pantone color matches may not be achievable. For best results, please use Uncoated Pantone. Proofs are strongly recommended when exact color matches are required.